Professor – Retired
Andy Snow, PhD
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding Internet Technology
- Introduction to Information and Telecommunication Systems
- Lifecycle Management of Information and Telecommunication Systems
- Research Methods in Information and Telecommunication Systems
- Strategic Issues in Information and Telecommunication Systems Technology and Policy
- PhD, Information Science. Telecommunications Program, University of Pittsburgh
- Master of Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Old Dominion University
- BS, Electrical Engineering. Old Dominion University
- Professor, McClure School of Information and Telecommunication Systems, Ohio University
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Information Systems, Georgia State University
- Adjunct Professor, Telecommunications and Computing Program, Polytechnic University
- President and Cofounder, CTX Corporation (sold to Mantech, a public corporation)
- Executive Consultant, Coopers and Lybrand
- Vice President and General Manager, Network Management Inc.
- President and Cofounder, Programmatics Inc. (sold to Network Management Inc.)
- Vice President of Programs, ConTel Information Systems
- Electronics Engineer, Department of Navy and the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Combat Signal Officer & Communications Electronics Officer, US Army
- Network resilience
- IT/Telecommunications project management
A. Snow, Y. Chen, and G. Weckman, “The Impact of Multi-Outage Episodes on Large-Scale Wireless Voice Networks,” International Journal On Advances in Networks and Services, 2012 no 3&4, pp. 174-188, IARIA.
A. P. Snow, J. Arauz, G. Weckman, and A. Shyirambere, “A Reliability and Survivability Analysis of Local Telecommunication Switches Suffering Frequent Outages,” The Twelfth International Conference on Networks (ICN 2013), Jan. 27 – Feb. 1, 2013 – Seville, Spain.
A. P. Snow, G. R. Weckman, and V. Gupta (2010), “Meeting SLA Availability Guarantees through Engineering Margin,” Ninth International Conference on Networks, April 2010, pp. 331-336, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3979-9, IEEE, http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/ICN.2010.59
A. Snow, J. Hoag, and G. Weckman, (2009),” Understanding Danger to Critical Telecom Infrastructure: A Risky Business,” Eighth Ninth International Conference on Networks ICN’09, pp. 451-454. IEEE; ISBN: 978-1-4244-3470-1.
G. Weckman, A. Snow, P. Rastogi, and M. Rangwala (2008), “Assessing Wireless Network Dependability through Knowledge Extraction via Decision Trees,” Third International Conference on Systems ICONS 08, pp. 184-189, IEEE, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3105.
A. P. Snow, M. Keil, and L. Wallace, “The effects of optimistic and pessimistic biasing on software project status reporting,” Information & Management, Volume 44, Issue 2, March 2007, Pages 130–141.
A. P. Snow and M. Keil, “The challenge of accurate software project status reporting: a two-stage model incorporating status errors and reporting bias,” IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Volume 49 Issue 4, 2002.